Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree
Ranked #5 of 680 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Hungry”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Had the half wrack of ribs and 2 blue moons. Atmosphere was nice. From out of town but will visit again!

olathe
“Food great. Speed below average.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Houlihans is one of my favorite restaurants, I always have good food there, and this was no exception, for a Monday night this restaurant was slightly busy, but when you eat by yourself, I guess I think that the wait staff will take care of you. I waited 10 minutes for my water, and it was a little over 30 minutes before my food. Again the food was great, and that is why I keep going back.

• Visited November 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Good quality food in nice surroundings”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Being inside the hotel where I was staying, made for a short walk for lunch. The menu is varied and the service is good. The ambience made it easy to linger.

Visited August 2013
Scottsdale, Az
“Good food, convenient to hotels + take-out”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were exhausted after traveling 13 hours from Pittsburgh, so we got take out here. The restaurant is actually very nicely decorated, and has a bar/tv area. If we weren't so tired it would have been a nice place to sit down and eat.

The food came out right at the 20 minute mark as promised, and was well packaged and still hot when I got back to the hotel. I ordered a half rack of ribs, while my wife got the Ahi tuna salad, both of which were very good, much better than Applebee's or fast food.

All in all, good food, service and reasonable prices; I would definitely recommend to travelers.

• Visited October 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your food with us on your trip to Springfield. You picked two very popular menu items! I hope the next time you all are in the area you can sit down, relax, and let us take care of you. Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to do so. We greatly appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you all the next time you come through here!
Liberty, Missouri
“Good food, good execution”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a typical Houlihan's restaurant and bar. If you are not familiar with their properties, They are definitely a step above Applebee's and TGIFriday's in both food and service. This was no exception. The bar has good service and drinks. The restaurant serves good food at a high-moderate price point.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelerKC
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a good review. I am glad we met the expectations that you are used to in other Houlihans. I hope that you will join us again if you are in the area. We would love to have you back in our restaurant/bar!