“Enjoyed it!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
midwest
“Enjoyed it!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Made a reservation and went with a group of 12. Had a private room which was awesome. The menu seems identical to the Houlihan's in Kansas City, so good. If you haven't been to a Houlihan's, the menu is quite varied and very reasonably priced. Wine and cocktail list was more than adequate. I loved the lettuce wraps.

Laura was our server and did a great job. No issues with separate checks, she even split up the cost of a bottle of wine. Took a Foursquare coupon, no issues.

Would return in a heartbeat!

• Visited September 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
We are so glad you and your group enjoyed yourselves dining with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Our private room is a great way to celebrate with your friends/family and we would love to have you all in again. I will pass along the compliments to your server that night. We hope we can have the pleasure of taking care of you again in the near future

toronto
“nice surprise”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice decor, good service and delicious food. Could only find franchise eateries in Springfield, but this place was great.

Visited August 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave positive comments for our restaurant. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us. I will pass on the review to my team. It would be our pleasure to serve you again when you are in the area
Evanston, Illinois
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I met colleagues at this restaurant. The menu is varied and it has good ambiance. The barbecue ribs could be better but it tastes good. The server was friendly and attentive. We had a good dining experience.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for your time to review our restaurant. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. I apologize your entrée wasn't as great as you hoped and hope you will join us again the next time you travel in to Springfield.
Springfield, Missouri
“The family and I loved it!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at the Double Tree and since this restaurant was conveniently located in it we decided to eat there. I wasn't really hungry so I decided to eat an appetizer of Calamari. Then I chased it down with a Martini flight. All was excellent. I enjoyed my first flight so I took another and tried 3 other Martinis. The Adam and Eve is by far the best and I don't recommend the chocolate. The kids ate macaroni and it was really good.

Overall the whole experience was really great. The food and drinks were excellent and the service with great.

• Visited August 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We are glad your family enjoyed themselves at dinner. I will pass along your wonderful comments to my team. We look forward to the next time you and your family can join us again
Port Alberni, Canada
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Started with the martini flight. 3 not-so-small martinis for only $7.95 was a great deal. Had the scallops on lemon-asperagus risotto and it was fabulous. Dessert was a pecan tart with ice cream which was homemade and delicious.

Visited July 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review on our restaurant! I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us. I will definitely pass this great review on to my team. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!