“Delicious Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Port Alberni, Canada
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Started with the martini flight. 3 not-so-small martinis for only $7.95 was a great deal. Had the scallops on lemon-asperagus risotto and it was fabulous. Dessert was a pecan tart with ice cream which was homemade and delicious.

Visited July 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review on our restaurant! I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us. I will definitely pass this great review on to my team. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!

San Antonio, Texas
“Springfield Houlihan's”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great restaurant and bar concept . . . a little slow at 930pm at night, bar packed, family just wanted to eat . . . but excellent food after the wait on a Sunday night!

Visited July 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. We are glad you brought your family in to have dinner with us Sunday. I apologize for the speed of service and hope the next time you are in the area we can take care of you and your family in a more timely manner. I am glad you enjoyed the food our chefs prepared for you. I hope that the next time you are in the area you bring your family in again to join us. Thanks again for taking the time to comment!
Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
“Good food!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I highly recommend the french onion soup and chicken nachos. Great flavor for both. My family enjoyed it too. The french fried asparagus was ok but not highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the French Onion Soup and the Chicken Nachos. I will pass the compliments on to our Chefs. We look forward to you and your family joining us for dinner again and hope to see you soon!
Springfield, Missouri
“Awesome, Fresh Food and Helpful Service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've eaten at Houlihan's before but this time was exceptional. The food was fresh and flavorful and our server (Erika?) was very knowledgeable about the menu. My husband has food allergies and what she didn't know she took the time to find out from the chef. His steak did come out a little undercooked but it was returned to us perfect and she did it all with a courtesy and humor that isn't always found in a waitresses The drinks from the bar were delicious (I love the strawberry basil drink). We will deffinantly be back and if it impresses me as much as it did this last visit I see it quickly becoming one of our regular places.

• Visited July 2013
Kasie H, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I am glad my team could accommodate your husband's needs regarding his allergies and make this a great experience for you all. I will pass along this great review to Erica, and the rest of the team. We hope to become a regular location for your family and we look forward to seeing you again in the future
Springfield, Missouri
“Apps are plenty”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The selection of appetizers is huge and wonderful. We eat there as often as we are able. No heavy dinners, just light food, cold drinks & great service.

• Visited June 2013