“My New Favorite Place!”

Aviary Cafe
Ranked #14 of 677 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: French, American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This cafe was opened three months ago and after a second lovely visit, I wanted to tell "the world" about them! 417.866.NEST
Mansfield, Missouri
“My New Favorite Place!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food, fantastic service- lovely atmosphere. What is there not to love? I cannot wait to go one night after a play and try the dessert crepes...

• Visited December 2012

Everett, Washington, United States
“Good food in a cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was looking for a late dinner and stumbled upon this cute and cozy cafe. The service was very friendly.

The food was good (especially for Springfield), but not spectacular. I had a vegetable crepe and apple dessert crepe.

Visited November 2012
Fairborn, Ohio
“Excellent Food Wrapped Up in a Crepe”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I went here with my husband and friends. We all ordered different dishes that came wrapped up in a crepe. I had the shrimp and polenta and cesar salad. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and the polenta was seasoned very nicely with creole seasonings. We also got some of their dessert crepes which were to die for! Will definitely return here if we are in the area again.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rebekah A
Missouri
“Knock your socks off delicious!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My daughter and I visited the cafe this morning for brunch around 10 am. As soon as we opened the door to enter, the enticing aroma beckoned us to enter and prepare for a meal that would enlighten the senses. I ordered the Eggs Benedict crepe and it was love at first bite, followed quickly behind adoration when the plate was set in front of me. The crepe was so extremely tender, and oozed with cheese. It was topped with two perfectly poached eggs, and the hollandaise sauce was a delight. The frites (fried potatoes) on the side were crisp, delicious and addictive.

• Visited November 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Can't believe we waited so long to try this!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We've walked or driven by here numerous times, but had never stopped in. So glad we did now. I had the farmers breakfast crepe and it was delicious! Portions were generous, and my side salad was good, as well. Too full to order a dessert crepe, but will for sure next time. The ambiance is electic, perfect for downtown Springfield. Reasonably priced. Service was good, as well. We will be back often now.

• Visited October 2012