“Awesome Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites, Springfield
Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My 1st impression, walked into this hotel it was clean and very pretty decore, em[ployees were so friendly and kind. The staff was very helpful with where we could park our truck and trailer and where a car wash was. I asked for extra coffee and they gave me 3 extra packets and told me they had just brewed some fresh as well.
The breakfast was wonderful, plenty to choose from, all the way from what a child would eat to and adult.
Our room was very nice and the beds were just awesome, my whole family slept like we were at home.
Easy access to hotel and parking area, very nice landscaping.
Thank you all!
Mel Jaegle

1  Thank Melaine J
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites, Springfield

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Friendly helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Close to interstate and restaurants. My first choice in Springfield. Although a busy hotel they always seem to have an upgrade for me as a Diamond member.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff is helpful, friendly during my stay. When we needed directions they were able to quickly help me. I was looking for a place to dine near by and they made several suggestions of places to dine from Steak, Chinese, Mexican and more. The hotel is clean and the stay was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our stay included two adults and one child. The room we chose had an apartment sized refrigerator, microwave and separate sleeping area. I have many diet restrictions and travel with food, so the larger refrigerator was very convenient. The breakfast had a good assortment of items and I was easily able to find things I was able to eat. The pool was clean and a nice size. it was a little cool for my liking, but not frigid. An addition of a clothes line in the bathroom to hold wet suits would have been nice, but overall the hotel was very nice. It was easy to find. We would stay there again without hesitation.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Free toothbrushes, free band-aids. So many other hotels charge an arm and a leg for these simple things that guests often leave behind. Very pleased that the hotel has these things on hand.....great extra mile service. Thanks!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This Hampton Inn is always clean and wow what a great breakfast. They have Healthy choices and a very inviting setting. I love the location too. It is superior to other Hampton Inn's in cleanliness. Their breakfast staff are always kind and courteous. This is my home away from home. It usually is sold out so make your reservations well in advance of your trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed 3 of the 4 nights I had booked. The hotel reserved part of the parking lot near a door for a car wash (there was a car show in town). Because of the car wash, I was forced to park near the very back, no where close to a door. When I talked to the desk clerk about it, she was argumentative. In the morning, when I took the cart out to load my car, the sidewalk was blocked with hoses, buckets, and wet towels that I had to move to get to my car.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo