“Little bit o' fun & Business!”

Hampton Inn & Suites, Springfield
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This hotel was super clean with great amenities! I LOVE the Hilton Hotel chain anyway! I stayed 2 nights in September. They were in the process of sprucing up the outdoor entryway, but it didn't prove a problem to anyone. They had it roped off nicely and there was plenty of room to get in and out through the other door, as needed.
My room was perfect! It smelled great, was very tidy & clean! I loved how spacious it was!
Furthermore, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The dining area is also very spacious!! It was wonderful! The breakfast was delicious, too!
I will definitely make this my hotel stop when traveling to Springfield again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 21, 2011

As a road warrior who travels most weekends I am more and more making Hampton Inn’s my hotel of choice. They are pretty consistent in style, amenities and cleanliness.

I had the opportunity to spend a few days at the Hampton Inn in Springfield, MO. When you travel as much as I do you usually find little clues to give you an indication of what the visit will be like.

Upon entering my room the first thing I noticed was the shiny, spotless faucet in the bathroom. The faucet to me was the nucleus that all the other elements of the hotel circled around…. clean attractive lobby, spotless breakfast area, tasteful, updated room.

The service from the front desk to the breakfast bar to the maid service was friendly and professional.

I usually like to make at least one critique on an aspect of a hotel that can use improvement, but there is nothing even remotely negative I can say about Hampton Springfield.

The hotel is situated right off the Interstate on Highway 44. Anything you could possible need in terms of restaurants or stores are just a moments drive away.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor. Rooms are pretty well insulated and hold hall noise to a minimum.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very comfortable, great location, very friendly, great atmosphere, lots of activities.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times. It's very clean and the staff is always friendly and caring. We have been, and will continue to be, repeat customers.

Room Tip: Would like to see the hotel install magnifying mirrors in the bathrooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Very nice lobby and hallways. Good breakfast! Room smelled like urine though and the air conditioning unit shook and made a horrible rattle sound all night. Would've asked to change rooms but was only there for a quick snooze on a road trip across the U.S.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Me and my family decided to leave for vacation one day early and stay in Springfield before heading to St. Louis. We stayed close to Glenstone and many restaurants.
My husband had a class in town the next day so me and my children enjoyed the amazing pool and breakfast while we waited for him. The fresh brewed coffee (that was always available) was amazing and the staff were extremely courteous. They allowed us to stay for late checkout which worked out well with my husband's schedule.

Like I said, there are a lot of restaurants as well as two local golf courses (18 hole and a par 3 course). If I wouldn't have had children with us, we would have headed to the course. Since I did have the kids with me, we were able to walk to the Steak-N-Shake next door and enjoy lunch and some very delicious shakes.

It was very family friendly and my kids loved how nice everyone was.

Room Tip: Become a Hiton Honors member!
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I was lucky to get the last room that day. I had tried to book a room online a few days before but it was fully booked. Finally, I called the hotel and got the last room with a good rate. The stuff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was a bit dated but still looked clean all over. I got room number 314. The bed was clean and comfortable, but the air conditioner was very noisy! So, I hardly slept that night. Breakfast was just ok. I love Hilton Garden inn's breakfast more.