We had a very nice stay recently at the Residence Inn in Springfield, Mo. We were greeted at the front desk with friendly and knowledgeable staff. The lobby and eating area are beautiful. Overall, we found this a great place to stay.
We didn’t use the outdoor pool or basketball/tennis courts, but they were nice and looked well maintained. The staff even had a fire going at night in the fire pit in the outside courtyard.
+ very comfortable bed and pillows
+ friendly housekeeping staff that speak English. (met staff cleaning the walls of the elevator)
+ clean room
- Not very many fresh fruit choices for breakfast
- Satellite TV signal was not strong. Several channels would lose their signal.
Our room had a balcony that overlooked the courtyard. However, there was only one small chair next to a small table. It looked like most rooms only had one chair.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Springfield Residence Inn