Courtyard Springfield Airport
  • Breakfast included
Fairvue Studios(Springfield)
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewstypical courtyardfront deskbusiness tripmarriott propertybreakfast and dinnernice hotelice stormshuttle serviceroom was cleannice lobbylobby areaexercise roomspringfield airportroad noisehot tubice machineroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Best stay in a hotel i have ever had. everything and everyone were so nice and had great room,awesome breakfast,lovely pool and hot tub and the outdoor fire pit was unbeliveable. My sister and i stayed for our birthdays and couldnt have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Jeani Marie P
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

I am so happy that you had wonderful Birthdays. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special getaway. We really appreciate your review. Please come back and stay again! Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Excellent in all respects. We thought the hotel was brand new but it was recently remodeled. We stay in a lot of Courtyards and this was the best.

Great customer service, clean modern rooms, and very quiet.

Only negative is that I went down at 6 am and the exercise room was closed because they were installing new equipment. That's ok, I did a crossword puzzle instead :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank uffdahhh
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and our newly refreshed hotel. I apologize that the fitness center equipment replacement interfered with your routine. I hope that you will stay again and get to use our new state-of-the-art equipment. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I travel for a living and this is probably the nicest Courtyard I've spent the night in. Extremely clean and more luxurious like a higher-end Marriott. Ana and team at the front desk were great to work with.

I recommend staying over other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Jon R
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I have shared this with Ana and the entire staff. We like to think we are the best Courtyard in the US too! We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed here recently when in Springfield. The location was convenient to I-44. It was clean and newly renovated. My bed was very comfortable. There were plenty of plugs for electronics. I heard a little airplane noise in the evening, but none during the night. We ate breakfast in the bistro which had healthy choices, as well as Starbuck's coffee. All of the staff that I met were friendly and helpful. I have stayed at many Courtyards over the years and this was among the nicest. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Springfield.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank jmotley123
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

I am happy you had a enjoyable experience at our Courtyard. Thank you for reviewing us. I hope that you will stay again soon. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a pleasant property which has recently been upgraded. The rooms are quite pleasant and very clean. The bistro was not open during my visit which was unfortunate as this hotel is located a considerable distance from other eateries. There are sandwiches available in their deli. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DRH0PS
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope you will have the opportunity to come back and try the Bistro. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our hotel and staff. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager.