“Good Thai Food”
Review of THAI PEPPER

THAI PEPPER
Ranked #140 of 718 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Thai
Description: THIS IS A TERRIFIC RESTAURANT WHICH WE HAVE FREQUENTED MANY TIME OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AND VERY BUSY! WAS SURPRISED TO SEE IT NOT LISTED 417-882-1979 LADDA IS OWNER/OPERATOR
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Thai Pepper doesn't look like much on the outside, but it serves good Thai food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have tried tons of things from their menu over the years. I am always very satisfied. The servers are very friendly and the atmosphere is always quaint and quiet. I love TP!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

It is a hidden gem here in Springfield. If you want something a little different check it out. We had a large group and the wait staff was very attentive. Decor is interesting. The Chicken and Almonds was terrific!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have been here a number of times since we were introduced to it by friends we were visiting in Springfield. We make it a point to return now when we are in town. We never tire of the dishes. My husband loves the chicken and cashew and I have tried the mango fried rice and pad thai a couple of times. All great!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good food with great prices. I especially enjoy and recommend their pad thai while my husband raves about thier curry dishes. Watch for the sign, it's easy to drive past. Conveniently located across from Mercy Hospital.