“Customer Service”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma, Washington
“Customer Service”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I would like to know who the genius is who hires the workers. The best customer service in the U.S. Friendly and competent.

• Visited July 2014

“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We read the reviews to Andy's in Branson and couldn't wait to try it. But when we drove by the line was incredibly long. But we were very excited to see the location on a day trip to Springfield. When we showed up there was very little wait, the service was exceptional and the concretes were awesome! My daughter had a cookie dough, my husband a James Brown jackhammer, & I had a snowmonster (think choc covered strawberries in vanilla custard). Already planning our trip back!(^

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“The Best Custard in the World”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have tried Custard from several places around the country and no one's is as good as Andy's .
Just one visit and you will be hooked .
When traveling to Springfield Andy's is my first stop when I get in town and my last stop when leaving town .

• Visited May 2014
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“The only way I will eat custard!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have never liked custard at any time in my life.....that is until Andy's came into it! This is the best place to get a treat any time of year but even better during the summer!

• Visited April 2014
Silverdale, Washington
“A Springfield classic”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This. Now this is Springfield. I don't visit Andy's often, but I can't say I've ever been disappointed by it. Like its St. Louis counter-part, Ted Drewe's, Andy's serves delicious frozen custard. Unlike Ted Drewe's, however, Andy's is open year-round. And people line up under the outdoor heaters to get frozen custard at Andy's year-round. With seasonal offerings like concretes with fresh berries, pumpkin pie, and even Thin Mints, there is always something interesting to try. I usually keep it pretty traditional, but it's always delicious. I've heard that Andy's is expanding and that there are even locations up by Chicago now. Regardless, going to Andy's will always be a very Springfield, MO experience.

• Visited June 2013