“Even people who hate ice cream LOVE Andy's”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in Springfield
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The plain vanilla is so good that I hate to order anything else! Chocolate good as well and my family always get a concrete or sundae and they are never disappointed. Also in Branson, Mo, Andy's is not to be missed when coming to Springfield and I go there even when it's freezing outside...they have outside heaters right at the order counter to keep the customer's warm!

There are newer reviews for Andy's Frozen Custard

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Andy's is always on our list of 'must have' when traveling to Springfield. When living there is was always such a treat and now when visiting we take friends and family and treat ourselves probably more then we should. Is that possible? No. :) If you love ice cream (this is custard) ...watch for the huge ice cream cone outside to be turning and the lights on... Everything we've ever tried has been good, so you can't go wrong. I love the strawanna!! Strawberries and bananas with mixed custard. Yum!!! More then wonderful!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Andys is a springfield mo start up that has now branched out due to the great success of this creamy delight!
They make the custard hourly , have great combos and it is a local favorite! Butter pecan concrete is my ultimate favorite.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you are looking for a sweet treat, be sure to stop by this wonderful little landmark in Springfield. It is the best. You have to try the butter pecan concrete. It is wonderful!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My family and I absolutely LOVE going to Andy's. Every time we pass through Springfield we stop in for a strawberry banana concrete. They are perfect.

Been to Andy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!