“CJRobo65” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andy's Frozen Custard

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nixa, Missouri
“CJRobo65”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Love the ice cream. I think it's a great idea that they have a puppy cone. It's always a great family experience when going here. Thanks for putting one on the south side of Springfield. The line is ALWAYS long during the summer season.

Visited August 2012

Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Best custard in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Don't know if it is very good for us but, when it is blueberry month there... oh my! Good stuff....................

Visited May 2012
Gettysburg
“Great ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

We are ice cream "junkies" and had asked the hotel clerk where she would recommend. We were very happy with her recommendations!

Visited September 2012
“Must try this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Every time I drive past this place, there is a line of people outside as well as several groups of people just hanging out around the area. I figured it had to be good to attract that many people every night, and I was right. This place is delicious. I first ordered the butter pecan concrete and wished I had gotten more than just one. I have yet to try something I haven't loved. Andy's has become a favorite since I've moved here and has definitely earned it number one spot on here.

Marshfield, Missouri
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have liked everything that I have had there except for one thing - and that was the peach concrete. Peaches weren't in season so it wasn't very good...but other than that everything I have had has been YUMMY!

Visited July 2012