Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
$115
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Breakfast included
$89
ComfortInn
$120
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
$149
$145
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
$109
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$92
$71
$109
$104
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnature centerfarmers marketgreat hotelfire pitjames riverclean roomsfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast buffetconvenient locationhome away from homea great stayoff the highwayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Very nice hotel with easy access on and off. We had small children with us and required adjoining rooms. The rooms were very nicely appointed and extremely clean. The lobby was very inviting and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast before heading out the next morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great staff, great facility, restaurant staff were very hospitable. It felt that it was my home away from home. If I stayed at this facility for work, it would be my "office." Very minor criticism, the lightening in the rooms was dark, I understand the ecological and $ savings, but maybe a good LED light bulb here and there would help.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

overall we were very satisfied. The bed was uncomfortable but could not get it adjusted right. We would definitely stay there again. Location was perfect for us needing to get to both sides of Springfield. Only noise was people running on the floor above us and that is not the hotels fault.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time, overall, during your stay with us. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I like to stay at this hotel when we come to Springfield. It's in a convenient location to pretty much anything you want to do in Springfield. The rooms are always clean and they have the comfy Hilton beds that I always look forward to!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Reviewed July 23, 2014

What a great addition to my 40th reunion. The staff made our trip and event even more fun. My girlfriends and I had wonderful service, the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. I would recommend this to anyone visiting in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. Next time you and your friends get together let us know, we'd love to have you stay with us again.