Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
Residence Inn Springfield(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsnature centerfarmers marketgreat hotelfire pitjames riverclean roomsfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast buffetconvenient locationhome away from homea great stayoff the highwayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendly
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Hilton Garden provided a nice oasis in south Springfield. The staff were friendly and professional and the building clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the room quiet. The location was just a few minutes from shopping with two restaurants within walking distance. Nice pool, though I didn't use it. In-room internet was good as was the food pantry just off the lobby. All in all a very nice home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The hotel is new but is nothing special. For the money I would not stay, $179. There is no continental breakfast. For that price the made to order breakfast should be included. The hotel is very noisey, doors are loud and you can hear people above you.

1  Thank Kenneth G
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to see that we failed to meet your expectations. I would love to talk to you about your experience and some options that include breakfast in the room rate. Please feel free to contact me when you have a little bit of time. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed in a suite that had a King-size bed and full bathroom separated by a door from a living room (pull-out sofa) and half bath. The full bath was completely accessible to our son who uses a wheelchair. Probably the best we've seen. The hotel is very nice and the staff goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable. My husband stays there probably 3-6 nights a month on business and I've stayed there twice before and we've always been impressed. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Hilton has a pretty good rewards program if you find yourself staying often. Not just from an earning free nights but also little perks for members.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay. Our Accessible King Suites are huge, and the bathrooms are designed to be easy and convinent to use. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The adjustable beds will keep me from choosing this hotel again. There are no instructions in the room for adjusting the beds, to get to the control you have to partly remove the sheet, then open a velcroed patch in the mattress cover. The control on the side of the bed next to the beside table could barely be reached, and could not be read - you were working blind. When you are by yourself, getting both sides of the bed to the same comfort level is difficult. The hotel itself is nice and the staff is friendly, but if you can't sleep, that doesn't matter.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Donna R

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to see that you found the beds so uncomfortable. I would love to talk to you about some bedding options that we have, as well as other options we have that could make you next visit much more relaxing for you. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel at any time.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stay here with my daughter & 4 year old grandson. The room was comfortable, clean & quiet. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The salt water pool was very nice. It is not always easy traveling across country with a 4 yr old. This hotel was a very nice respite stop for all of us.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm thrilled to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. People love our salt water pool, especially kids, and with a big flat screen tv in the pool area it's easy for the whole family to be entertained. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.