“Exellent choice”

Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Overall, we found our experience with this hotel excellent. The staff were extremely helpful over the phone in helping me choose the right room for our family of four. Check-in/out was very easy and our room was spacious, clean, and well-appointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad we were able to help you pick the right room type for your needs. I hope the next time you are in the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I loved that this hotel accepted dogs for a reasonable deposit. I would love it if all Garden Suites accepted dogs without high deposit or high daily charge. It was a joy to stay such a nice hotel with our Corgi. I was also very impressed with the staff, the room and the food. Check in was fast and courteous. Service at breakfast and dinner was great and the food was delicious. We had a very enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy that you and your Corgi choose to stay with us during your travels. We understand that pets today are treated as part of the family. We enjoy being able to have pets in our hotel, and we wouldn't want it any other way. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed here in November and December while traveling from Texas to St. Louis. Wonderful hotel, very accommodating staff. We had Brandon both times at the bar/restaurant and he remembered us. Such a great guy.

The hotel is clean and new. We usually stay at the Doubletree in SPF but it's getting pretty dated. This hotel is higher in price but well worth it.

The hotel does allow dogs and charges $35.00 which is why I deducted a star. Wish the dogs were free. Especially for Hilton members.

This is our new place to stay while traveling thru Springfield, MO

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm so happy to see how much you've enjoyed your recent stays with us. We understand that today pets can be as much a part of the family as childeren. And, we certainly don't want to break up a family just so people can stay here. We all look forward to seeing you and your family the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel staff could not be more polite and courteous. The lobby was decorated for the holidays, and was truly gorgeous. Pleasant, attentive, and a great value. I had breakfast on a number of occasions -- it was truly a restaurant experience. Omelettes made while you wait, fresh to your plate, and delivered with a smile. And the price was very reasonable for any restaurant, let alone a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. The made to order omelettes are amazing aren't they! Our chefs do a wonderful job getting the breakfast made and ready for everyone. I hope the next time you visit the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Having frequented high-end hotels, I find it odd that I am compelled to write this review. I cannot think of a way in which our stay could have been improved. The staff was absolutely top-notch. Linda at the front even remembered making my reservation the week before. It was midnight, coming in from an ice storm. They upgraded us so that the kids would have more room, and Linda even sent us up with some of her homemade strawberry bread!!! The room was great, and the breakfast may have been the best hotel breakfast I've ever had. And that is probably what I value most in a stay, so I'm PICKY. Aaron and James were in the kitchen making cooked to order breakfasts. My 3-year old son ordered a Mickey Mouse pancake (which they asked me if it was OK to add chocolate chips to!), and they only hesitated a second when my 5-year old daughter said that she wanted Minnie. Even I was a little stumped and hinted that as long as they said it was Minnie... After a second, they samiled and said "Got it." While we waited (including loaded omlettes and bacon for mom and dad) for our hot items (and drank fresh-squeezed juice and ate fruit and fresh pastries), our server, Chrissy, kept my kids entertained. What do I mean? She even came out with a folded paper and gave them an oragami show that stated out with a sailor hat and had a whole story about a shipwreck, folding it into a ship, and ending with a shirt at the end! The kids were out of their minds excited. Then all of the food came out, and we saw both pancakes. Minnie? She had a red bow made out of syrup! Ridiculously good staff. Beautiful hotel, perfect amenities, and seriously perfect in every way. We will go out of our way to stay here at every opportunity!!!

1  Thank MalibuMomma
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm throughly thrilled to read your comments, and the experience you had with us. I will make sure to share you comments with our deparment heads, so they can personally congratulate the team members you listed. We look forward to seeing you all again when you revisit the area, and we'll make sure to have Mickie and Minnie Mouse ready for you kids.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Close to lots of shopping, food, nature center. Easy access to area attractions. James River freeway is a moment away, but not close enough to be noisy. My chlorine-adverse child reported that the pool used something else, so he had no problem.

1  Thank William S

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. I'm glad to see that you and your family had such a great time during your stay with us. Our pool is a salt water pool, so there is no real chlorine in there. We all look forward to seeing you and your family again the next time you visit the Springfield, MO area!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was the very best hotel chain I've ever stayed at while traveling. Hilton Garden Inns are clean and well kept. Will definatly stay at this chain whenever travelling. I'm also cutting up all my other hotel perk cards!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had such a great time during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area!