“EXCELLENT Hotel”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“EXCELLENT Hotel”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

One of the best hotels in Springfield. Brand new, modern décor. Extremely clean and close to everything. Room was quiet. Hotel has great amenities and attentive staff. It doesn't get much better than this in the price range of rooms!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about you stay at our hotel. I'm glad to see that you had a great time with us during your stay. We strive to provide our guests with the highest level of service and amenities, and it's great to see a guest have a fantastic time due to it. I hope the next time you are in Springfield you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Spring Hill, Kansas
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel was very quiet and restful. I noticed another review didn't care for the air conditioning system but for us it was one of the best parts. It was helpful to be able to adjust it according to our needs. Plus there was a way to put just the fan on that helped make some white noise. This was the second time we had been there. The first time was just after they had opened and there were still a few things to correct but they were very willing to do that. This time we didn't have any problems. The front desk is always willing to help with anything that you might need. The location is wonderful for getting around in the Springfield & the Branson area as well. We will definitely continue to stay here when we come to town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you had a great time during your stay. It's always great to see a guest come back again, and to hear that we improved upon the previous visit. I hope to that you stay with us again the next time you are in Springfield!
South Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for business recently and had a great stay. The room was impeccable and comfortable, staff is very nice and helpful, and the hotel was very conveniently located off the highway. Their gold LEED rating is impressive and you'll notice some cool features that earns them this certification. I hate being away for work but I was really comfortable here so that made it easier!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very proud of our LEED certification, and take great pride in our continued efforts to increase our sustainability. I understand that no one wants to be away from home, but I hope that if it does happen again that you'll visit our hotel again.
Spokane, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great from time I booked to follow through of gaining corp authorization, to my check in and through out my stay. Not used to the Mid-South heat & thankful I could use AC below 70! Bed was cozzy and I really appreciate the shower & water pressure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. We greatly appriceate the feedback, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself during your stay. The summertime heat can make things quite uncomfortable here, and a great A/C can make all the difference in the world. We are glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you the next time you visit Springfield, Mo.
Doniphan, Missouri
Reviewed September 11, 2013

had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Springfield last week end. stayed 2 nights. great service. awesome breakfast. the servers were very attentive. clean room. wonderful. would stay again.

Room Tip: stayed on the first floor next to the pool. was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are excited to hear that you had a great time during your stay with us. Our breakfast staff will love reading your comments, as will the rest of our staff. We want to thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn while you were in town, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Springfield, Mo.
Monroe City, Missouri
Reviewed September 7, 2013

What a nice hotel, you say. How new, how clean, how fancy schmancy with upscale Parisian Chic motif, you say. Wow, how did I score? I am not worthy. OMG, there's a worm in the apple, hidden in the deep dark recesses of opulence and noteworthy accoutrements, there's a worm in the apple. Little did I know that after a lukewarm check-in and the fateful elevator ride to my 4th floor abode, I was to discover the Achilles heel to this faux luxury palace. I entered my room, careful not to scratch the imitation walnut door and earth tone painted walls with my suitcases. Hmm, nice wide beds, quality hotel linens, clean, odorless, and a flat screen TV. I should have taken a clue from the parking lot where my wife noticed special parking spaces next to the door, reserved for, take note, not handicapable, pregnant women, young families with gobs of children, royalty, or spoiled overrated heirs named Paris, but "Hybrids Only'. Shades of tree hugging and green!! An environmental sensitive facility. I digress. Feeling a need to wash my hands, I peeled the paper off of the soap bar, turned on the faucet and spritz, spitz, piss, hiss. Where's my water, Dude? Out came a stream of mostly vapor, barely enough to dampen the basin. Must be broken, says I. I flushed the stool and at the sound likened to a Iowa Air Guard F-16 leaving the end of the runway at the Des Moines International Airport, I noted the possibility that 16 ounces of stool water may have been displaced. Incredulous with this discovery, I turned on the shower, piss, piss, piss, piss, ssssssss, vapor. Now I may be given to exaggeration a wee bit, but perception is personal reality. I found the fly in the ointment, water restrictors, extreme water restrictors. You want to stay here? Bring a bucket of water cause you ain't gonna access much here, brother. Would I ever come back? Only if I was homeless, demented and proud of my inability to use a shower, wash my hands or flush the stool.

Green Features: Given the choice of environmentalism and comfort, I'll take comfort, especially when I pay the bill. Go hug a tree and let me be comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank amidoc
Darren H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with many of our green features at this property. As a LEED Gold rated property, we do have a very unique hotel, and sustainability is the focus in most of our operation. I understand that some of these features are not for everyone, and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Garden Inns and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Monett, Mo, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Although we were on a leisure trip, this hotel would be perfect for any corporate group traveling. The lobby area had several seating placements that groups could conveniently meet in, including a meeting room with a fireplace, and a grouping outiside with a fire pit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the comments. You are correct, as we serve the needs of business travelers on a regular basis. Many of our features like our business center, free high speed internet, and others are just what our business clients need. We also have plenty of options for families as well like our indoor saltwater pool and fitness center. Whether your needs are for business, or for leisure travel, we look forward to serving you next time you are in Springfield. Thank you for your business.