“Trip Review”

Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Ranked #9 of 52 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Excellent experience. Great hotel staff - very helpful! Great location for my busines, and very safe. The only thing I could suggest is better lighting in the rooms. They are a little dark on one side, near coffee maker and closet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Darren H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience. Our team takes guest satisfaction very seriously, and we want to leave every guest feeling safe, secure and well taken care of. I appreciate your comments about the additional lighting that you would like to see in that room, and I will review our options with our Chief Engineer. Your business is very important to us, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Springfield!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Rarely do you find a hotel that really makes you feel st home... this one did. The entire staff... front desk, housekeeping, bar and kitchen were excellent beyond all expectations. Very highly recommended.

2  Thank Richard J
Darren H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our goal is to always meet or exceed our guest's expectations, and I am glad to hear we succeeded in this case. I will share this great news with the team here. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs in Springfield.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here during a trying time, my mother was gravely ill and died during a previous visit; this visit was for her memorial service and funeral. The entire staff... front desk, housekeeping, bar and kitchen workjed as hard as they coyuld to make our stay pleasant and meet our needs, Hilton is to be commended for this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the kind review. I was sorry to hear of your loss, and that your stay here was under such difficult circumstances. I am so happy that we were able to provide a pleasant stay for you. I will happily share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Springfield.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hotel is 2 years old as of 6-2013....clean, fresh and well furnished hotel throughout. Nice upscale outdoor patio which is cozy, great to enjoy a beverage, read a book or catchup on emails. Rooms are up to date, well furnished, and clean. I stay in a lot of hotels at tis price point and recommend this Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope the next time you are in Springfield, that you will come see us again!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited Springfield for a family event and truly enjoyed staying at this Hilton Garden Inn, it looked brand new and was everything we could have asked for. The rooms were nice and clean, the fitness center was nice, the pool was refreshing and the bar was fully stocked. We truly enjoyed our stay. Next trip back to visit family, we will be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are very proud of our property and are always glad to hear we have another satisfied guest. We look forward to serving your lodging needs next time in Springfield!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

For the money, location and amenities this was a no brainer. The rooms were large and spacious. My wife loved the general store next to the front desk. We booked the king suite and it was perfect for traveling with kids. We will be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Megan C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our property. We designed the Market Pantry's inventory with our guests in mind. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our modern design and decor. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, we look forward to having you and your family for your next visit in Springfield.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The front desk clerk did a great job checking me in quickly despite being alone at the front desk with two people behind me and a couple of people on hold on the phone. The facilities were nice and new and very nicely done. Our room was very comfortable and nice. The only critique I have is that the walls aren't very soundproof. I could hear banging and walking around next door, in the hallway, and on the floor above us. Luckily my family was so tired they didn't notice. If this doesn't bother you like it does me then you'll be fine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn during your stay; it is greatly appreciated to hear positive comments about the front desk staff. We apologize for the noises coming from the surrounding rooms, and any inconvenience it may have caused you during your stay. We hope you choose our property for your next visit.