“Gluten free WINNER!!”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #82 of 709 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it's cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It's all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Three people in our family have celiac disease and I couldn't be more pleased with the way we were treated and served… I highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have eaten at HuHot many times and have never had a bad experience. On this occasion they had shrimp as a food choice as well as pork, chicken and beef. You can make your food as spicy as you would care to with their large assortment of sauces. The cooks are always entertaining and keep the line running smoothly. A fun and good place to eat!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

What a great restaurant! I am Celiac and cannot have any contact with wheat. The allergen menu at this restaurant is fantastic and leaves me with many options on my food! They clean the grill and cook it with its own spatulas. And they do it all with a smile! I was blow away with their no problem attitude when it came to having to do something special for me. I've eaten there many times and have never gotten sick. It's great to have a place to go for this type of food that is so allergen aware. It has become my go to place to eat!

1  Thank Yellowricki
Reviewed June 13, 2013

All you can eat and cooked right in front of you. The kids love to watch the show. Whether in Columbia, MO or Springfield, MO, this is a great place to eat.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Busy, popular restaurant that gives you a show with the meal. Pick your ingredients, make it as spicy or as mild as you like, and watch it prepared by a synchronized team of cooks around the grill. It's fun, crowded and usually involves a little wait time. But, the sauces make the meal, and they're good. Not very expensive for all-you-can eat. Have not tried desserts, but they looked good on surrounding tables. Wait staff is friendly, too.