“Excellent Deep Dish!”

Rosati's Authentic Chicago Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We've had Chicago Deep dish in Chicago, and this stuff is almost just as good, the best you will find around here! We were very satisfied with the taste and the service was good as well. If you want Deep Dish, I'm certain there is no better around here. It is a little more expensive than you are used to for Springfield, but it is very good and very filling...well worth it.

1  Thank Bill M

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a large group (50+ people). For $8 per person we had pizza, pasta, salad, drinks, and utensils delivered. It was a fantastic deal and the food was great.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The pizza here was absolutely delicious! My husband (who is a pizza addict) and I were skeptical that they had chicago style pizza, but they proved us wrong.
The waitress we had was not the sharpest tool in the shed and didn't really check on us after our food was served.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We ordered their pizza and thought we would give it a try. Our order came to like $80 for 3 pizza's and some deserts. Our pizza's were delivered over a hour later with no apology. We had ordered 3 deserts that totaled $12. The delivery guy said "Sorry I forgot to bring your deserts." I call and ask to talk to the one in charge and asked if they would bring my deserts out. He tells me " Well you would have to have a order of $20. I explain to him I just spent $80, and it is not my fault he forgot my deserts. He says, they are on the counter right here. He says, well the only thing I can do is credit you for next time. I then tell him there won't be a next time. I call the manager the next day and he tells me the same thing and refuses to take the $12 off my credit card and will only give me a credit. Won't ever be back.

6  Thank LANA B
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We are from Chicago, and know good pizza. For Springfield, MO this is the baest pizza in town. Price us what it is. If I wanted cardboard, then I could pay $5 for a slimey creation they call pizza at other places. If you want a really good meal come here.