“Delicious Thin Crust Pizza and Friendly People”
Review of Pizza House

Pizza House
Ranked #10 of 720 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I think I've only ever written one other review, but I rely on Trip Advisor when we travel all of the time so I just had to comment on Pizza House. All of these other reviews are right on. My husband and I love pizza, especially thin crust. This pizza was delicious - the crust was definitely thin and tasty, the sauce is light, but that was great because it let the toppings shine. I had a four meat - subbing bacon for the pepperoni and my husband had ham and pineapple. It is important to note that they have pizza and salad and that is it, but if you want pizza this is a great place! The people who work there were extremely nice and friendly also. I wish we didn't live four hours away because we would go to Pizza House often if we lived closer.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went to a wedding rehearsal dinner here. I am not a big pizza eater. However if I lived in near this place I would want pizza all the time!! The best pizza I ever ate. Loved the really thin crust, lots of meat and not drowning in pizza sauce. The poppy seed dressing was great on my salad!!! Sad that I live about 12 hours away!!!!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I search out places that have been in business for a long time because they have to have good food in order to remain open for so long. I really liked the atmosphere and food at Pizza House. My husband and I each had a salad and shared a small pizza. I would probably order a larger pizza next time as the small was probably best for just one person even with a salad. Our only complaint was the crust was a little thinner than we typically like, but overall the taste was still good.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I know Chicago and New York City are noted for the pizza. Las Vegas has some great pizza places which feature both styles. I lived in Las Vegas for over twenty years and enjoyed pizza.
Two and a half years ago, my wife and I moved to Joplin, Missouri and I have been in pizza depression since. Pizza in Joplin is either factory formula, like Pizza Hut, or has crust like unsalted, stale saltine crackers.

Recently, I visited Springfield for business and had read reviews of the Pizza House. My pizza depression was at least temporarily resolved by the thin crust, flavorful servings. I sampled a little before I ordered and decided on the 13" rather than the 9" lunch special. There was none left for my poor wife who had to work that day. There is a reason this place has been in business for over fifty years. A beer with the pizza would have really eased my depression, but for the day, I was food happy!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Looked at other reviewers on this and thought I'd give it a try. The location seemed alittle sketchy but very worth it. Thin crust, four meat,9", was just the right size for me at about$10.50. I acted like I've never eaten. My daughter got the cheese thin and we both loved em. When back in the area in June this will be high on our list. Keep doing what you do best.