“a delicious tradition”

Pizza House
Ranked #21 of 705 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is great thin pizza. Different than anything else. This is where I learned to love anchovies (broken up) on pizza. Go ahead and eat a small pizza yourself! It's OK They are really thin!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

They only accept cash, so make sure you have some!

The dining area was nice and had an old time feel. We had good service and our pizza came out quickly. The pizza was served with little paper plates, but the size was fine because the pizza is cut really small too. My husband and I shared a 13 inch pizza (one topping was $9) and it was really good. It was really thin crust so it didn't fill us up as much as a pizza usually does. Overall, I really liked the experience and would go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great old-fashioned pizzeria; decent service, but the crispy, thin crust pizza is the star of the show. Whether it's the flavorful Italian sausage, pepperoni, or ham and pineapple; you can't go wrong here. A 13 inch could easily be handled alone by a hungry man, but my wife and I were able to split one and both get enough to eat.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you like simple, honest, good pizza in a 50's style served in a local mom & pop place, then look no further. The menu isn't vast nor is it fancy. It's pizza done right. Thin crispy crust with traditional toppings.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I just moved to Springfield and have been to Pizza House a few times, it is just the best pizza I think I have ever had. Service is great, pizza is amazing, this is the only spot I will order Pizza from.