“Super sandwich!”
Review of Which Wich? - CLOSED

Which Wich?
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ate lunch w/my son - had the chicken teriyaki - fantastic sandwich. I love the different choices of ingredients. Very friendly and courteous staff - will definitely go back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can always count on going to Which Wich and getting a great sandwich. The staff at this particular store makes the place great. They are very helpful and efficient.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I love this place. SOOOOO Many options. Whatever I'm craving, I can get it here. I can make a Thanksgiving sandwich, a mediterranean style faux "gyro", a pepperoni-pineapple pizza-wich.... Friendly, fast service.

2  Thank heywood417
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I really enjoy filling out the front of bag. It's good choices and you order when you're ready. The staff is always friendly and the cookies are always served fresh out of the oven!

1  Thank CJRobo65
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Kinda different. You pick the bag and mark on it what you want on your sandwich. Food was ok, nothing special. I can recommend it based on that. Subway like..... just another sub sandwich.