“CJRobo65”
Review of Which Wich? - CLOSED

Which Wich?
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I really enjoy filling out the front of bag. It's good choices and you order when you're ready. The staff is always friendly and the cookies are always served fresh out of the oven!

1  Thank CJRobo65

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Kinda different. You pick the bag and mark on it what you want on your sandwich. Food was ok, nothing special. I can recommend it based on that. Subway like..... just another sub sandwich.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Great sandwiches that are consistent, hot and priced right. Cookies are awesome too. Love it for lunch.

1  Thank missourigirl65807
Reviewed June 22, 2012

You get a paper bag, check off what you want on your sandwich, then they make it for you. I had questions on what some of their sauces were, and they were very happy to answer my questions and give me samples. My sub tasted great, the quality was far superior to quiznos or jimmy johns.

1  Thank Randi R
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were driving through town looking for a place to get a sandwich that we could take to the park. We spotted this restaurant and went it. We've never heard of it before and wanted to give it a try. When we walked in there's big menus on the right side, and bags with sharpies in front of them. You pick out what kind of sandwich you want by the bag, and then fill out what toppings and stuff you want on it. I thought this was really cute, I haven't seen this done before. We got our food to go, they weren't very busy, but still had to wait about 10 mins before they called our names. I thought my sandwich was pretty good, I got a gyro, but it was lacking the tzatziki sauce. I had feta put on it, but it didn't seem like there was any sauce on it. I thought it was a little dry, but still very good. It was only a five dollar sandwich. My boyfriend had the club sandwich, a 10 1/2 inch sandwich which he said was pretty good.