“worth the wait”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Kansas City, Missouri
“worth the wait”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

you would think it would be easy, steaks, salads, burgers, ribs, and chicken. But they do a great job. the steaks are tender, I usually just get the sirloin, once in a while a ribeye. but the steaks are done right, the sides are good. and there is usually a wait.
but it's worth it.

• Visited November 2013

“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We got there around 4:30 and had no wait. By the time we left, the place was packed. We had great service. Our server was friendly, and did her job well. Our drinks never ran out and she promptly cleared our dishes. The food was great, and it was of course reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2013
“Favorite steak place”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I compare all steaks to the ones here and I love a good steak! Everything I have tried here is very good but hard to diverge from my favorite which is the ft. Worth ribeye. Very juicy, full of flavor and reasonable price compared to other quality steaks. Food always comes out fresh and very quick. Staff always friendly. Atmosphere can be loud which is about the only down side i can think of. Highly recommend! And one of my regular eating out places.

Visited October 2013
Ozark, Missouri
“Everything was good.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Family lunch after church. The restaurant was busy (as always!) the servers were friendly and our orders were served hot and cooked the way we requested. We enjoyed our meal very much. Worth the wait time in the lobby, the peanuts kept husband and kid happy!

• Visited September 2013
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Filet Steak and prime rib--always the best choice”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

It amazes me that people go to a steakhouse to eat food other than beef! We have never had bad steaks at a Texas Roadhouse anywhere in the country! I always order the small filet and it's always tender and cooked to perfection. My husband usually orders the prime rib or the ribeye and it's the same--perfectly cooked and tender.

Salads are very good with all dressings made on site. I like the baked sweet potato (not loaded, just butter and cinnamon). He gets regular baked potato.

We've traveled all over the US and have found the steaks at Texas Roadhouse are consistently the best meat and the best price.

My only complaint--it's loud.

• Visited September 2013