“What a fun Sunday Afternoon.”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #112 of 686 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Kansas City, Missouri
“What a fun Sunday Afternoon.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to Old Chicago in Springfield, MO in January for my birthday. It was almost 3:00 p.m. My husband was interested in the pizza bar and was sad to learn that it closed down at 3. So he ordered Italian nachos, I think, and I ordered a tasty salad. When the waiter came back, he said, "And by the way, your nachos are 1/2 price because it's happy hour." That was a welcome surprise to my husband. So they have lots of nice eating specials there. Also, I enjoyed their ginger ale sparklers, a combination of juices and ginger ale. Mmmm, yummy! A very pleasant atmosphere and good service. This will probably be our restaurant of choice when we are visiting our son at college. We have eaten other places but continue to return here again and again for service, atmosphere, and value.

• Visited January 2013

“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

This place has some of the best pizza I have ever had! They also usually have a buffet during the week and weekend during lunch. There pieces of pizza are huge though I can only eat like two pieces then I'm done. The service is also very good as well.

Springfield, Missouri
“Great place to watch a game”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I enjoying going to Old Chicago. The food is very good and consistent. The huge beer selection has really helped me try many new brews that otherwise would not. We have both completed a world tour and many mini tours. The atmosphere is very comfortable to sit and enjoy a football game as a couple or with friends. All around good hang out.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

they have a great menu, food and service is great and managers are easy to talk to. They want you to have a good experiance. :-)

• Visited October 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“would exactly consider it chicago style pizza”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

having lived in Chicago for a while and tasted real chicago pizza- Giordano's- my husband and I were very disappointed in the pizza here as it didn't match what we remembered eating there. the stuffed pizza is not the same. the thin crust is pretty good and the service was good. If you are looking for good tasting pizza this is a good choice, it just wasn't what we hoped for. sort of like our search for cannoli down south- no else seems to be able to make it like the bakeries in Chicago.

• Visited July 2012