“Food=Excellent. Service=Terrible ”

Bambinos Cafe on Delmar
Ranked #15 of 718 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great Food. Great Service. Your Neighborhood. Bambinos Cafe is proud of our reputation as one the best restaurants in town. There's a lot of great restaurants in Springfield MO and so we were honored to be selected by as The Best Italian Food, Best Place For Date-Night Dinner and Best Restaurant by the Missouri State University newspaper The Standard. It can be a bit of a challenge finding our local restaurant tucked back in the Phelps Grove neighborhood, but we hope that our food is worth the journey. 417 Magazine rated us Best Hidden Restaurant and said "You have to wind back into a residential area to find this slightly off-the-radar restaurant but it'll be a treat when you do. The patio is large and covered, the atmosphere is laid-back and the prices are super-reasonable."
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I REALLY want to give a 5 for the amazing food; I was also with friends who frequent this place and said the bad service was uncommon, but if was pretty bad. Our server took 20 minutes to even greet us, wasn't very friendly, never kept our drinks filled, and took so long to give us our checks we went inside and asked for them. The host gave us free desserts and apologized, and we're all pretty easygoing, but if you're incredibly particular about your service, I hope you don't get this waitress!!! HOWEVER, my personal favorites from the menu: spinach artichoke dip, the Zia, and Tortellini Gorgonzola!!! Amazingly good food. Give it a visit!! :)

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I can't believe we just discovered this place! No more generic Italian Chains! Sit wherever you like. Service was amazing. Different people checking on us, what a team! Bread basket arrives with oil, vinegar and garlic. We got the lunch special. Salad dressings were delicious. (My husband is always seeking the perfect Ranch) the pasta dishes were LOADED with melted cheese and so authentic. Toasted Raviolis were amazing and the prices were great.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I eat here whenever we are in Springfield. It is located in a quiet neighborhood. The food is very good. Love the "Three Blind Mice" Ale on tap!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Something about this neighborhood cafe that I just love, and I think that others may also. There is a nice open air patio, good selection of beer and wine. I never have the chance to try another Italian food place in town cause this one keeps me coming back. Only downside is that parking is a little cumbersome because it is located in a neighborhood.

This restaurant also catered our rehearsal dinner... It was really good, and even the service from their catering staff was great & affordable!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat here often when we get a date night. It is one of our favorite places in town. If you are eating on the weekend you will need to get there before 6pm or you will have a wait. My wife likes the vegetarian options that are on the menu and their beer is always cold. Good luck cleaning your plate as the serving sizes are huge unless you get the lunch size.