“Great BBQ”

Buckingham Smokehouse Bar B Q
Ranked #91 of 745 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I dont really know how they do it but there BEANS, they are the very best. You smell the BBQ when you get out of your car and cant wait to get in the door.Get a plate and you are in BBQ HEAVEN.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

We always look forward to BBQ pl!aces when we travel south. Just across the street from the Bass Pro Shop outlet we saw the sign and gave it a try. It was just minutes before their closing time, but everyone was very gracious and I had never heard of "burnt ends" which they recommended. The tips of the beef briskets that get an extra trip through the smoker! They were great!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

My big favorite is BBQ HAM and they have the best BB Ham in the 4 state area. I typically have a large BBQ ham and them have a regular BBQ ham for desert. My wife loved the loaded baked potato. It's about 32 pounds (seems like it) loaded with meat and veggies and tons of stuff. Across from Bass Pro, easy to find, look for the smoke coming from the outdoor BBQ. Staff treats us very well. If there's a line, don't worry, the cook can move the orders through quickly.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Menu online and in store are different. Went in for a hamburger since I'm not big on pork and they did not have hamburgers on the menu, yet online it shows three hamburger options. Service was "ok", while placing my order the guy just turned around and walked off in the middle of it, I was surprised he heard the 2nd half of the order.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with the family to eat. We come here quite a bit. This particular visit was awful! The food was good BUT customer service is lacking! We ordered our food plus an extra side of their fries. We paid for our bill and went upstairs to be seated. A gentleman brought up our food we mentioned to him that we were missing our fries. He went back down to get them BUT when he returned with them he made sure to make me feel bad that I did NOT pay for them even though we told the order taker and the girl checking us out. Still he was very down grading. On my way out I made sure I paid for the fries! Don't want the owner to miss out on dollars even though it was his employees mistake. Just tell me in a nice way about it instead of down grading a person. FIND ANOTHER BBQ JOINT TO GO TO!!@