“A little disappointed”

Buckingham Smokehouse Bar B Q
Ranked #91 of 745 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Menu online and in store are different. Went in for a hamburger since I'm not big on pork and they did not have hamburgers on the menu, yet online it shows three hamburger options. Service was "ok", while placing my order the guy just turned around and walked off in the middle of it, I was surprised he heard the 2nd half of the order.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with the family to eat. We come here quite a bit. This particular visit was awful! The food was good BUT customer service is lacking! We ordered our food plus an extra side of their fries. We paid for our bill and went upstairs to be seated. A gentleman brought up our food we mentioned to him that we were missing our fries. He went back down to get them BUT when he returned with them he made sure to make me feel bad that I did NOT pay for them even though we told the order taker and the girl checking us out. Still he was very down grading. On my way out I made sure I paid for the fries! Don't want the owner to miss out on dollars even though it was his employees mistake. Just tell me in a nice way about it instead of down grading a person. FIND ANOTHER BBQ JOINT TO GO TO!!@

Reviewed May 4, 2017

This is a family owned restaurant and the food is not shipped in from an outside location. They BBQ the meat themselves, on site, daily. If you love BBQ you should try it. they have a drive through and will also serve in bulk as ordered.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Cam out of Bass Pro hungry and the smell of BBQ led me to Buckinghams BBQ right across the road. Good food, good service, and good atmosphere.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

Stopped by for lunch while at Bass Pro. Small restaurant. Very good barbeque. Service was very personable. Will return.