“Pizza Love 💗”

PaPPo's Pizzeria & Pub Springfield Battlefield
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 842 Restaurants in Springfield
Description: Handcrafted Pizza, Fresh Salads with all home made dressings, Calzones, Sandwiches with fresh baked Italian Bread, pastas and fabulous made from scratch Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. 28 Craft Beers in tap. Headquarters for delicious stone hearth pizza(no conveyers oven) and Craft Beer (28 taps) in Springfield. Cool ambiance with lots of TVs including the ultimate 4K 80” Curved screen TV in the Bar with fun environment and decor! Top notch Kitchen and Service Staff! Perfect place for a family gathering, office party/meeting or large group! Live music on most Fridays and Saturdays. Carryout & Delivery (limited delivery area) or we will be happy to par bake so you can bake at home! Lunch Special M-F! Delicious Appetizers featuring oven baked wings, Breadsticks, Cheesy Bread! We will cater events, meetings, parties and gatherings! Locally owned and operated.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love going to Pappos for delicious pizza (our fave is the kitchen sink), salad ( love the one with cranberries and feta cheese ) and a HUGE beer selection! They have live music several nights a week and we love meeting friends there to enjoy a great meal and music! It’s also a great place to watch a game in the bar .. I can’t say enough good things about Pappos!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (260)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious NY style crust pizza and incredible brown sugar chocolate chip cookies in a very casual environment with occasional live music. You won’t be disappointed! Great job Pappo’s!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I frequent Pappos and have never been disappointed with the food, staff or experience. Their pizza is delicious, but SO ARE THEIR WINGS. MY LAWDY, THEY ARE HUGE.

Anyway, the staff is one big family and they make you feel like part of it, too. I’m usually there with friends, but they are always full of families and date nights, as well. Another plus, is they love to host dogs on their patio!

All in all, it’s wonderful and usually has some kind of event with live music or trivia. I’m never let down.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First off, I don’t go out of my way to review places because I’m lazy. But I started school again this semester and ever since I started, my family goes to Tuesday Trivia night EVERY. TUESDAY. and it’s my favorite night of the week. They have a bomb draft selection (which is rare on that side of town) and their pizza and cookies are boooooooomb. Do your self a favor and just get the cookies. Definitely one of my favorite places in Springfield, and I’ve lived here 28 years now so I’ve become hard to please.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I eat here I get great service and delicious food. Is there a rating higher than an A+???