Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cool Place

The Big Game is so cool. The old Archery tools they used back in the day is worth seeing. Little... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2018
Todd Y
West Plains, Missouri
Excellent

I reviewed this with the NRA museum review. You must enter through the NRA museum entrance to get... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
750annt
Overland Park, Kansas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Springfield
All reviews great museum nra museum worth a stop bass pro on display bow history shoot avid animals store
Reviewed May 17, 2018

It's great that it is free! They have some very interesting historical items you would expect to see in a large museum. They also have displays that you won't care about unless you are really into archery and would know who the people are.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Very clean and really educational for everyone. I am not into archery that much but spent a lot of time in there and found it very interesting.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Really had a good time at the Springfield Bass Pro. The archery hall of fame was interesting. The only thing that makes me unable to recommend it was a somewhat snobbish docent in the archery area. This older gentlemen had a condescending and contemptuous opinion of rifle shooters. I must say that I have been an archer since about 17, I am now 63. I am also an avid rifle shooter. To him I would say that it is not just looking in a scope and pulling the trigger as he so rudely said. Needless to say this man ruined our visit to the archery hall of fame.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed March 8, 2018

This was a great museum full of lots of interesting things I had no idea about. Really like they also feature women in archery. That was great to see because in the sports world, women are usually second-class citizens.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

My son just got into archery hunting. After the NRA museum we walked through the doors into the archery hall a fame. very interesting. we enjoyed it.

Date of experience: January 2018