“Not your average breakfast cafe”

Gailey's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #19 of 701 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Lots of menu choices from creamy decadence to downright healthy. I highly recommend the Mediterranean omelet...so many good things in one omelet!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

like most other reviews.. service is slow.. we had to beg for coffee refills.. BUT it was sunday brunch.. there was no wait for a table.. only wait for food.. but we were in no hurry.. there was live music.. i can't remember the last time i heard a harp!! if you have the time.. check the place out

Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was a long wait for food. The waiter was running around trying to serve everyone quickly. I wish they had more servers. It was nice but too long of a wait for food.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We visited this restaurant with our trip back from Houston. Service was quite good, far better than some reviewers mentioned, but again it was almost 1 PM. Food was very good, and very reasonably priced. This place have a small and very simple menu but they do make best of the available dishes. Our family doesn't eat pork, therefore, it was little harder for us to order as most of the items contain either bacon on sausage. They substituted bacon/sausage with hash brown or toast, which worked out perfect for us. I would recommend their sweet potatoes hash browns (called sweet browns), I wish I ordered multiple servings (as the serving was quite small).

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for one of the best breakfast places in Springfield look no further come to Gailey's

There are many wonderful selections on the menu but my absolute favorite is their blueberry pancakes!!! The restaurant is always packed so I get there early.

The staff is always pleasant but very busy and your coffee cup never empty for long.

So go to Gailey's if you're looking for great breakfast you'll never be disappointed