“Great food at cheap prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #153 of 677 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food at cheap prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I got the Texas fajitas,(beef, chicken, shrimp) for 9.99. Very cheap and tasted great! Bean and cheese dip was great. Great stop if you are going to bass pro, it's just a few blocks away.

Springfield, Missouri
“Best Real Mexican Food Around!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We love this place, they all now us there and appreciate our business. Not to mention the salsa is perfect, the fajitas are amazing and my wife loves their guacamole!! They always make us feel like family and support other local businesses in the area! We can't say enough about Amigos and staff but don't take it from us, try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed! Thanks Amigo!
Wasmundt Family

Springfield, Missouri
“Mexican in Springfield is overall just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I remember my husband didn't like what he got and I just thought this place was average. Nothing particularly amazing, but it is inexpensive and still tastes good. Just don't expect it to be something that you can't get any where else.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank KBliss88
Nixa, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little hole in the wall!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Never had a bad meal at this little Mexican restaurant. It's inexpensive, quick and friendly service, and consistently good food. If you like spicy you got to ask for the hot salsa, it is the best salsa I've had anywhere.

• Visited June 2013
Missouri, United States
“Delicious chicken chimichanga”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Whether eating a lunch with colleagues or dinner with family, Amigos is a great choice for an inexpensive Mexican meal. I've tried many things, though the chicken chimichangas are my favorite. I love the light, fluffy rice and their salsa is very good.

• Visited November 2012