“Just Average”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lowman's Cafe
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Some of my older friends really like this place, probably because it reminds them of a small-town cafe, which it is. We had lots of flies around our table at our recent visit. The waitress told us she would bring us a flyswatter with our drinks, but I guess she forgot.

The food was average to poor. They were out of baby back ribs, and told us we could have spare ribs instead. The kids almost threw up when they accidentally bit into a bone. The bones were soft, and the meat had a strange taste. They didn't eat any more. I'm glad I ordered the fish.

8  Thank Mark M

Reviewed February 14, 2012

This place smells to smoke and is always dirty. They don't have consistent hours either. If they are slow and don't have enough business, they will close even if it is only 6pm. Not impressed with the food either.

6  Thank Pamela S