Pear Tree Inn Sikeston
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn(Charleston)
$75
$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdrury inneggssausagepretzelsbeer and winefree beerone nighthot breakfastthe noise levelgracious staffbiscuitsthird floorpositive experiencehappy hourbagelsroom was cleandown the road
Reviewed September 16, 2010

This is my second stay at a Pear Tree, a spin-off of Drury Hotels. This property was actually quite nice! Great breakfast (with eggs, meat, biscuits & gravy, etc), and what was really strange... you get drink coupons when you check in. Yep. They serve wine or beer in the evening, and you can get up to three of either with your coupon. Nice.

The staff were very, very nice, the room, while older, was clean and comfortable. Quiet too.

I think Drury's on the right track with this "Pear Tree" spin-off. I look forward to checking out more of them. Beware the "Thrifty Inn" just behind here (apparently related to Drury)... it looked much more run down, and not at all inviting.

Just a short trip down the road is Lambert's, a great place to eat.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My partner and two Pugs drove from Chicago to New Orleans for the Labor Day weekend.

We stopped over one night at the Pear Tree Inn in Sikeston, Missouri. I believe this hotel used to be a Drury Inn but is now a Pear Tree (owned by the same company). The Drury Inn next door is gorgeous and brand new.

We arrived around 11:30PM and they put us in a first floor accessible room. The carpet had some stains and it was dated. The cleaning person could have dusted a little better. All in all, it was a comfortable hotel. The people were very, very friendly and I loved not being charged additional fees or deposits for my dogs. I would definitely return again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ckdjr60301
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Our experience with Drury Inns have been very good. This was no exception. Very pleasant and helpful front desk. Good breakfast. Comfortable king bed. Quiet. Clerk recommended Lambert's Cafe (the home of throwed rolls--what a riot!) but also warned us that we need to be hungry to go. It was right down the road, and we were way too full when we left. Recommend that restaurant for "an experience"--and go when you're hungry! About the hotel rates, we were told that this one weekend in August when the rodeo is in town each year is the only time the rates go up (those folks book that weekend for the next year too). We were there the night before the rates went up. Highly recommend this hotel for this location.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Was traveling back from Texas and stopped in hopes of staying at the Drury. Unfortunately it was full. I asked to see a room at the Pear Tree since it was the old Drury. Same benefits as the Drury. The room is a bit tired, but it was clean and that is all I needed traveling through. They also have another hotel behind that I believe was called Thrifty Inn. It used to be the Pear Tree before they took over the old Drury. The breakfast was good. Typical Drury Food. WIshed I could have stayed at the Drury, but in a pinch this place will sure do.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Manteno
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I have been a travel agent now for 23 years and just now stayed in a hotel that I would revisit every time I made this road trip. We were driving home from Michigan and decided to stop and get a room for the night. We used our GPS to find a hotel within 10 minutes from where we were. The Pear Tree Inn was the first one I called and so glad it was! A VERY nice man answered the phone, Scott, and said he certainly could help us out with two rooms for the night. He also said if we arrived before 7PM we could still take advantage of the cocktail hour. We arrived about 15 minutes later and by the time we checked in it was after 7...NO PROBLEM. Scott PERSONALLY came over to help us get drinks from the cocktail bar even though it was after 7. We talked to him for a few minutes and realized he didn't even feel good and needed to go home but before he did he helped us!!! We got to our room and it was VERY clean, smelled great, and had everything we needed. Scott had even told us where to park so it would be easier for my mom to get to the room and not have to walk very far. We woke up this morning to a great FREE breakfast of gravy, biscuits, eggs, waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, juice, coffee etc. Once we were packed and ready to go we all agreed that Scott made the stay even that much nice ... not sure about the post before me but we certainly had not one problem with Scott. Wish all hotel staff were as nice!

Thanks so much!