“Best Pet Friendly”

Pear Tree Inn Sikeston
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Milton, Fl to omaha, NE
Reviewed May 8, 2006

Love staying at this Drury Inn. alwasy easy to get a reservation. The people are genuine. We have small dogs and they accomodate us nicely. They fill our request everytime. Have NOT been disappointed. Our dogs are great travelers, but others allow their pets to leave presents - which can be rough. But Drury always cleans their rooms great. If you choose this motel you won't be disappointed. we never are and stay at it 6 times per year.

Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed April 7, 2006

I come back for a family reunion every year and I have stayed at just about every hotel in Sikeston and I can honestly say this is the best one of the bunch. I stayed in Room 301 and it was a nice room with a double bed. The hotel gives great friendly service and with a price under 50.00 a night you cant beat it at all..And I have been in the hospitality business for over 10 years so I know hotels/ motels pretty well. Id recommend this hotel anyday..Its not a 5 star gem...But its nice, clean, relaxing and the staff is very friendly..the only draw back is they dont have an elevator. But I dont mind the exercise at all, so for me thats not a problem..Ill be back again in August 2006 and this will be the hotel I stay in.

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank EFORSELL
Reviewed December 4, 2005

We stayed in this motel for an overnight last week. Our room looked as though it were new and it was comfortable. Pear Tree Inn is owned by the Drury Hotel chain. There was a Drury hotel next door which had more glitz. Total for our room with AAA discount was $50.05 for 2 dbl beds, 2 adults. The staircase is on the outside (no elevator). We were on the top (3rd) floor but did not mind this exercise after traveling all day. The famous Lambert's Cafe is nearby. Home of the "thrown roll," delicious down-home cooking.

3  Thank MGrace
Granite City, IL
Reviewed November 13, 2005

My best friend and I decided to surprise my sister and drove down to Sikeston, MO. We reserved a room at the Drury Inn (Sikeston) and it was wonderful. The staff were extremely kind and our stay could not have been anymore pleasant. The room was very clean as well as the rest of the Hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for cleanliness, great staff and GREAT hospitality! All in all I can honestly say I have no complaints! Thank you to all of the staff at Drury Inn, Sikeston because of your kind efforts our stay was a very pleasant one.

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, IL
Reviewed September 21, 2005

Priced right, rooms nice and cozy. Only 1 drawback, the ice machine location.

• Stayed: January 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2005

Very nice place to stay. You really get you money's worth and more. Very clean and accomodating.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2004

very nice hotel but not as nice as all the other Drury Inns.

8  Thank Tulsalady1