“Reasonable and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Reasonable and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our check in guy was friendly, helpful, gave us lots of information, and an upgrade on the room. The room itself was quite sufficient. Comfortable bed, nice bathroom. The couch in there - well...it's seen better days - but we weren't there to spend time on the couch.

We tried to have breakfast there the next morning but it was so crowded we wound up going to Burger King. Check out process was friendly and painless.

While not the newest in town or the fanciest, it was clean and nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Stephenson, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Since I spent some years as a child in Sikeston, I wanted to take my wife to the world famous Lambert's cafe. I was shocked when I walked in the front doors. One of the nicest receptionist I've ever encountered. He was extremely busy, but made time to really make me feel welcome. The room was huge and super clean. The bed was very comfortable, and less than 1/2 mile from Lambert's. My wife and I went across the street to the outlet mall and did some shopping, then off to Lamberts. Please see my review on that! Overall, this was THE place to stay in Sikeston Missouri.

• Stayed June 2013
Copperas Cove, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My room was clean, staff was friendly, and it was conveniently located near hwy. Price was very reasonable especially with the full breakfast.
Will definitely use this establishment again next time I am in the Sikeston area.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank ciara2luv
Murphy, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Pulled in the day of the terrible EF5 in Moore, OK. Even tho Sikeston is quite a distance from Moore, the area was under a tornado watch, and the storm system was heading east. When I asked the desk staff where we should go if a tornado warning was issued he suggested: a) bathroom, but we were on the 3rd floor; b) under the stairway, but this was located on an outside wall. Fortunately, the night and next morning were only stormy. They were having difficulty with the AC on the first floor, where the fitness room was located -- it would have been nice having a fan in there to move the air about. The room was clean and comfortable; the internet access good. The breakfast adequate, tho my husband found the pre-made omelets sitting in way too much water. Even with a discount, we thought the price we paid a bit too high. In fact, as we were checking in another couple came and inquired about the cost, but left because they thought it too high. On our return trip, we stayed at another CI in TN, paid $10 less and felt the accommodations better than here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the opposite end of hall from elevator. The elevator end of the hotel is very clo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sullivan, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The property was fairly new and the clerk extremely helpful. He did a great job, BUT.. Comfort advertises two rooms and then a night free... IF... you call their 800 number and talk to some foreigner who CANNOT speak or understand American English very well.
Extremely Poor telephone communications for reservations.
The check in process took four times as long as it should have.
The clerk bent over backwards to be helpful and friendly. If it wasn't for the employees of Comfort.. I would not stay at any of their properties.
The employees do not get complete support from the company.
Yes, I would recommend this property for Sikeston, Mo.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the opposite side from the Interstate.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

This motel is by far the best motel in this area, they desk clerk is really nice and knows the area. Rooms are very clean, well kept and ready for your stay. Have stayed here three times and every time is a pleasant suprise.

Room Tip: Very Clean and Well kept, very friendly staff on duty.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I pulled up to this Comfort Inn in Sikeston MO around 11pm looking for a place to spend the night on a cross country road trip. I contemplated just sleeping in the parking lot, but couldn't get comfortable. Jeremiah at the front desk was very diligent, keeping an eye on my car after it pulled through the front entrance and around to the back. He checked me in after I decided I was going to sleep in a bed for the night. He was very kind and helpful about my security concerns about the car and provided a friendly face in the middle of the night. The room was huge and the bed was extremely comfortable. My car and everything in it was very safe throughout the night. The hotel looked even better during the light of day, with many elderly travelers and a few business people, and the continental breakfast was very thorough and filling to get me started on the road again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling I55 through MO.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo