“Well worth the wait”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
West Branch, Iowa
“Well worth the wait”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stopped in to Lambert's on the way home from Memphis in August. It was about 10:30 on a Saturday Morning and the line to get in was two hours long. I'm glad we waited! Lambert's is famous for throwing fresh, hot rolls to the patrons from across the room, kids love it. The entrees are of good size and the sides are served nonstop by wait staff walking around and dishing them out. I was unable to finish my large order of chicken gizzards, but my girlfriend finished her entree. When the server came by and noticed that she had cleaned her plate, he asked her if she would like another. You WILL NOT leave hungry!

• Visited August 2012

“Much Ado About Nothing?”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I am in Sikeston frequently and finally decided to try Lambert's. I was frankly not impressed. Funny to say, but I get better meals at Cracker Barrel. I had three veggies on my plate: one was scorched, one was too salty, and one was bland. The homemade meat loaf was average too. The rolls were excellent but not worth the trip by themselves. My service was good and I tipped well. As this was a business meal (and they don't take credit cards), the hassle of getting a cash reimbursement for this meal was definitely not worth the trouble for the poor food quality received. I may try this place again, but not any time soon. Can't give this one high marks...

1 Thank Barry H
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Happy Birthday to me!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been here twice already and will return. We live in Central Michigan and I'm planning my birthday dinner at Lambert's! It's worth the 8 1/2 hour drive!

• Visited January 2012
“Enjoyed it!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

The food and service was great. They serve very generous portions, so don't order too much, unless you plan on taking some with you. I would definitely stop again.

Moorhead, IA
“Don't pass this place up!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Amazing food and alot of it too! Love the rolls they throw and I actually was able to catch them. Besides the food you order, they bring alot of extra's around to add to your meal. You will literally roll out of the place. Be hungry when you come!!!

The staff was very friendly and made the dinner a fun time. They do not take cards, so come with checks or cash. They do have an ATM though.

• Visited December 2012