“Suprisingly nice”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
indiana
“Suprisingly nice”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

WE were traveling on New Year's Eve and were staying in Sikeston, Mo. I found Jeremiahs restaurant on line. It was suprisingly nice and the food was good. We got there after 9 so the dining room was pretty deserted but I could tell that they had been pretty busy earlier. If you are traveling on I-55 and want a nice dinner I recommend stopping there. It is a little hard to find as it does not front on the street address. When your GPS says your are there look to the right or left and you will see it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank carolkIndiana

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Please post your hours”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Since you do not have your own website, Jeremiah's, please be so kind as to post your hours (menu would also be helpful), so those of us coming from out of town will know when you're open.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank dmt49
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

White tablecloths, nice surroundings and the waitress was fast and professional. My husband had the salmon with sides of rice and a baked potato. I ordered the pasta primavera. We both had salads. Everything was good except that the sauce on the pasta was so spicy that neither of us could eat it. The "sauce" was like a tomato broth with too much black pepper in it. I explained to the waitress twice that I had ordered the primavera based on it being served with a fresh tomato sauce and not the chicken pasta which came with a spicy tomato sauce. She said that she was sorry but their marinara sauce was spicy. It does not seem right to list different sauces on the menu and then use the same sauce on every dish. The service was fast and I was able to eat the fresh vegetables out of the meal.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome Ribeye Sandwich”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Popped in for dinner one evening while in Sikeston visiting. I ordered the ribeye sandwich, medium rare with fries. The ribeye was cooked perfectly, the bun was crusty and fresh, and the fries were hot, crispy and seasoned to perfection. This will definitely be on my list of places to revisit when I'm in Sikeston again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sayrahdatis
Sikeston, Missouri
“Perfectly grilled steaks”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Steaks were perfectly seasoned and grilled on a charcoal grill, salads contained a good variety of lettuces and fresh veggies. Customers at neighboring table raved about their pastas. We learned about it because it was listed as a "place to eat" in the AAA Tour Book. Background music was great jazz. A bit difficult to find at the back of the building at the corner of E Malone and N Kingshighway near the hotels at exit 67 off I 55

• Visited March 2013