“Quaint little tea room”

Susie's Bake Shop & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Sikeston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food was so good. They have sandwiches, soups, and a few entree plates. My friend had the ham plate and it looked delicious. I had half of a club sandwich and a cup of potato soup. Their rolls are better than lamberts. Their desserts looked so good. I had their chocolate cake and it was so moist and not too sweet.

1  Thank Reese11725

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went to a wedding reception there, and it was very nice. The store closed for this private affair. There was a good assortment of food and drinks. A great place for this occasion.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really ate dessert for breakfast (bread pudding), but then again, that's my favorite thing! My husband had the apple dumpling. Both were excellent and the other items looked very appetizing, so it was difficult to make a choice. I would try lunch here if I were in Sikeston again.

2  Thank mkitchens
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This nice little bakery is my favorite stop for a girls-day-out lunch. I would definitely recommend the soup...any I've had here has been good. Plus, if you're a fan of homemade rolls that aren't thrown at you... And all the bakery stuff is great. They also have tasty sugar-free things. Give it a try!

1  Thank NomadCA