“AVOID IT!”

Ruby Tuesday of Sikeston
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The place was practically empty at noon, we should have taken the hint. We had the soup and salad bar. Can't screw that up, right....wrong. First salad bar I've ever seen that had diced bologna in lieu of ham. Pathetic. The soup was served separately by the cup, no help yourself, which was ok because one was enough. Way too salty. The topper was the $2.49 for soda, ridiculous. With tip our bill was $45. I'll never step foot in a Ruby Tuesday again.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

As a chain restaurant, we didn’t have high expectations. But it was one of the few places open on Sunday in a small town. However, we were very pleasantly surprised with the extensive menu and the quality of the food. Service was very prompt as well. We’ll definitely go back if we’re in the area again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

after a long day on the road traveling it was great to sit down to a hot delicious meal.. prices are good and service was great!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The quality has decreased in this Ruby Tuesday...I ordered a hamburger and the meat had no sear on it, it was gray...my friend had a strawberry daquri...she said it was very bad and it cost $7.99! I won't go again...

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The service was bad and the food was so so. Will not go back there would rather go to McDonalds instead.