“Not real good, not real bad”

Super 8 Sikeston/Miner Area
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Monticello, Illinois, United States
“Not real good, not real bad”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The front desk clerk was very friendly, the room was fairly clean, bathroom sink knobs had an unknown substance on them I had to wipe off. Shower was the deal breaker. I'm a truck driver and one thing I look forward to at the end of the day is a nice hot shower. The water was barely warm.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I'm a truck driver and usually stay in hotel rooms for only ten to twelve hours before having to get back on the road but I still enjoy a good clean room with normal amenities and this hotel delivers those qualities. The room itself was a tad smaller than I would like but it's no deal breaker. There was a coffee pot and an HDTV which were nice touches. The comforter wasn't one of those cheap, nylon bedspreads that are all too common in budget hotels. The front desk clerk was accommodating to my request of me having access to an exterior electrical outlet so that I could plug my diesel truck's block heater into even though I was charged extra for it. The continental breakfast had the standard fare and was adequate. All in all a very good experience and I will add this hotel to my list of hotels I use while traveling on I-55.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Grayling
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were greeted by a nice young man . He was very helpful and efficient. I would stay again anytime I am in the area. Very good experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed January 13, 2014

we went to sikeston to eat at Lambert restaurant and end up spending a night in super8. we went through all the hotels in the area and this was the only hotel that was clean and reasonable. we had a good night sleep.

Room Tip: try front hall