Spent 4 nights at this location. Everything was very clean, staff was excellent. Did not use gym or pool, but everything else was very good. My only negative comment and it's not really negative is that it would have been nice to change-up breakfast menu because there are visitors who stay several days. However, the breakfast was very good and fresh. We did not get back to hotel at night in time to eat so I can't comment on quality of the Kickback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston