Stayed here by chance. Three couples traveling together and needed three rooms. Called Drury Inn and they only had smoking rooms available. Desperate we accepted them. By the time we arrived (30 mins later) they had cancellations and non smoking rooms were ready for all of us. Very pleased with our stay. None of us had ever stayed in a Drury Inn before but we all agree we will gladly do it again. A large breakfast offering also. Late afternoon/evening food was available but we chose to eat at Landry's a few miles down the road. Landry's has good food and is a fun experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston