We recently made a road trip out to Missouri-and-back from Tennessee. At the start of the trip, we spent one night at another nearby hotel in Sikeston; that place was very shabby and not a good experience! So, on the way home, we had to find a Plan B, and the reviews for this Drury Inn & Suites were very good. Fortunately, the research paid off because we had a great experience here! The room was very clean, with good quality furniture, a comfortable bed, a classy lazy-boy, and a 37" HDTV. The dinner, drinks, and hot breakfast were a huge plus, and we took full advantage of them. Although we didn't use the pool or hot-tub, they looked very inviting, and we wished we'd packed our swimsuits. Overall, I can't imagine we'd ever stay anywhere else in Sikeston, and we'll be paying close attention to Drury properties in the future. (One area with room for improvement, however...the doors to each room make a ton of noise when opening/closing, and you can hear the racket up and down the halls, even at 1:30am, ugh!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston