“Another great Drury Inn”

Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I hadn't stayed in this hotel for a couple years, but it was just as I remembered it. The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. Even though we could see the interstate from our room, we didn't hear any noises from the traffic. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rugbymom99

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We have stayed with Drury in New Orleans and San Antonio and we were not disappointed with this Inn either. We were here only over night and did get checked in just in time for some complementary drinks that we always enjoy. The popcorn was also excellent. The rooms were spotless and the seating area downstairs is well appointed and a relaxing place to visit with friends. Breakfast was served in a timely fashion and was also very good. We will be staying with Drury again this coming February for another trip back to New Orleans and San Antonio. We have never been disappointed with Drury. The evening foods they set out are always welcome with us. We especially love their baked potatoes.

For those who have never been to Sikeston before you might want to visit Lamberts Restaurant down the street a ways. They have meals for the very hungry.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I requested an non smoking room but didn't get one. As soon as we walked into the room it reeked of cigarettes. It was so bad my eyes started watering. They informed us there was no non smoking room available once we called down from the room. We got there earlier in the morning, so granted I would like to sleep in a bit. The maid knocked on our door at 8:30 wanting to know what time we were leaving. I reminder her that check out wasn't til 11:00am. Later at 10:30 the maid supervisor (so she called herself) knocked on the door asking what time I was going to check out. I reminded her too that check out was 11am. They second lady was nice but pushy. If you go here, Obviously put out the do not disturb sign. I guess the first lady was my fault she knocked on the door (I was just exhausted and didn't think about the sign) But really the second one after I talked to the first lady. Really? Breakfast was decent except the potatoes.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MeshelleR
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered on your recent stay at our hotel. Our housekeepers start work at 8:00 a.m. and if they do not see a do-not-disturb sign, they knock on the door. I apologize that you were awakened. If you are ever in need of assistance of any kind at any Drury hotel, please let someone know and we will do everything in our power to assist you. I was glad to see that you were able to enjoy our free Hot Breakfast. I hope you will give us another chance when you are in the area.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Carla Norman

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This location is a 5 star for its price point. From the moment you walk in the door you're greeted from the warm and friendly staff. The front common area is very beautiful and that same beauty continues throughout the entire hotel. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The free reception in the evening has great food with variety and the drinks are an extra perk as well.

I can't find anything remotely negative to say about this location.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Thats_My_Milk
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is Quite, It is Roomy, It has Easy Access, I has Good Ammenities, It has good access to shopping and dining. Good lighting. I had plenty of outlets to plug in my chargers, computer etc.
Great breakfast selection.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We decided to stop in Sikeston on our way home and needed a place that would accept our small terrier Jake. From a previous experience with hotels that allow pets this hotel was far better than I expected. The room was very clean and everything worked just fine. The front desk was very polite. We didn't get a stay long enough to have breakfast in the morning, but it sounded good. We had arrived in the afternoon and were worn out so we fell asleep quite early, but didn't hear anything from outside the window, through the walls or in the hall. Lucky for us this hotel is about half way through a 16 drive to see relatives so we will likely stop again even if we don't bring Jake next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The breakfast was great -- eggs and sausage patties and biscuits waffles ... just down the street from Lamberts Cafe ... the rooms were just regular ... it was clean ... tidy and fresh and ready to go! bathrooms were nice and the checkin staff was friendly .. this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business