I hadn't stayed in this hotel for a couple years, but it was just as I remembered it. The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. Even though we could see the interstate from our room, we didn't hear any noises from the traffic. We will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston