We stayed here on our way to and from Louisiana. After checking out several of the neighboring hotels and rejecting them due to dirty lobbies and bad odors, we were thrilled to find this nice hotel. Very professional staff, one of the very BEST hot breakfasts I have experienced! The scrambled eggs, fried potatoes,and sausage were wonderful! Big selection of healthy items as well:) We liked it so much we scheduled our trip so that we could stay here on our way back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston