My sister, two golden retrievers and I were forced to stop in Sikeston for the night due to the alternator malfunctioning on our vehicle. It was a wonderful facility and we felt pampered after having to stop with the car issue. The room was great, clean and convenient to take the dogs for their evening and morning walks. We had the evening food spread which saved money on going out for dinner and was generous and varied. Also had free cocktails with dinner. We ate in room as we don't leave the dogs alone, but the dining area was very nice too. AM breakfast was tasty and got us off to get the car fixed and back on the road. This pet friendly, clean property is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston