My lady, our dog Mrs Jones, and I en route home from Canada to Texas after Christmas. Sikeston is about half way so obvious place to stop. Great location. Dogs are free (compare to Marriott affiliated hotels that can be up to $100/night JUST for the dog). Room was clean. Staff friendly. Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot. A great value - for @ $100 you get a great room, three drinks per person, hot food at night if you wish - okay it's hot dogs etc but hey - plus a decent breakfast. And the dog is free. What more can I say. I have stayed at Drury facilities many times before - and they always do it right. Oh yeah - did I mention free WIFI?
If Sikeston is on your route - stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston