“Feel pampered!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sikeston
Shreveport, LA
“Feel pampered!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were on vacation going to Mackinaw Island, MI, and our first stop was in Sikeston, MO. What a delight, to experience, for the first time, the Drury Inn. This was a tour, and not sure of the individual prices, but, well worth the price! Beautiful rooms, my main interests are in the bath accomodations. Gorgeous full size bathtubs, and the commodes! Wanted to pack both and bring home. But the mattresses and pillows were heavenly! Asked about buying their pillows, and they sell them. I've called and ordered pillows! Will not be dissappointed!!! Oh, and I must mention that the breadfast is served, in mornings, and in evenings, a meal!!! This is a buffet, and served in the main foyer of the hotel!! Can't believe all the perks given for staying in their Inn!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank dee-sport-la

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were passing through on our way to Michigan and spent the night here. Could not have been more pleased with the location (right off the highway) and staff. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and pleasant. Our first room smelled strongly of smoke and when I went down to the front desk to request a room change they were apologetic and were able to move us to the exact same room on a different floor. The room layout was good as well, we stayed in a one bedroom suite and the bathroom was outside of the bedroom. Optimal for us while traveling with a 2 year old who needed to go to bed early and we wouldn't have to worry about disturbing him. The evening reception was a pleasant surprise as well, we caught the tail end, but there was still plenty to choose from. They even have a bartender! Breakfast was good as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone to stay here!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank aggiem0m_0f_tw0
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've been to several Drury Inn & Suites. I was shocked at how high class the lobby and dining area were. The rooms are average. The bathroom was great. It was really huge and also high class looking. The breakfast and dinner were like all the other Drury Inns. I do love their breakfast though. I like their scrambled eggs and biscuits. All Drury Inn & Suites have a better tasting and better selection of breakfast than most hotels. Their dinner isn't as good as it used to be. I liked it when they served pizza. But MOST hotels don't have a welcome dinner, drinks, popcorn, and soda at night. So, anything you get is a win since you don't have to go out or order out if you don't want to. I love Drury Suites

Room Tip: I was only there once in one room and it was great
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HardrockSusan
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Usually stay at Drury Inn hotels for their consistent quality. This has to be the best one I have ever stayed at. The staff was great, the bed was extremely comfortable, very clean rooms and very quiet. Bathroom clean and everything worked very well. Had decent food both dinner and b-fast and they cooked some even though we showed upped at end of the b-fast. I travel this way several times a year and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank S M
Winchester, Illinois
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Clean, nice, fancy, friendly, and convenient! I have no complaints about this place or for our stay. The beds and pillows were wonderful! The front desk was fast and friendly. The whole hotel was clean and looked new. Breakfast yummy! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ltldxi
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were extremely pleased with this hotel! The location is right off the highway. The rooms are clean & the beds are comfortable. Our children enjoyed swimming in the pool and we took advantage of the hot breakfast. This was a wonderful hotel to stay after a long day of driving. I would highly recommend this Drury Inn & Suites to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank rchll
missouri
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel several times. I always stay three to four nights. The beds are comfortable, breakfast and snacks in the evening are real good and it's always very clean...I highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business