We were on vacation going to Mackinaw Island, MI, and our first stop was in Sikeston, MO. What a delight, to experience, for the first time, the Drury Inn. This was a tour, and not sure of the individual prices, but, well worth the price! Beautiful rooms, my main interests are in the bath accomodations. Gorgeous full size bathtubs, and the commodes! Wanted to pack both and bring home. But the mattresses and pillows were heavenly! Asked about buying their pillows, and they sell them. I've called and ordered pillows! Will not be dissappointed!!! Oh, and I must mention that the breadfast is served, in mornings, and in evenings, a meal!!! This is a buffet, and served in the main foyer of the hotel!! Can't believe all the perks given for staying in their Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston