The "NEW" Drury Inn in Sikeston is a wonderful place to stay when going to Branson. We enjoyed the cushie soft beds and the wonderful breakfast buffet. The Inn was quiet, clean and staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Inn for a pleasant stay in Sikeston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites is conveniently located off I-55 in Sikeston near local legend Lambert's Café. Sikeston is halfway between St. Louis and Memphis in the Missouri Bootheel, bordering Kentucky and Arkansas. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Sikeston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites - Sikeston
- Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston Hotel Sikeston